Thursday, May 28, 2009

Camping

We had our first family camping trip this memorial day weekend and had such a great time. We went with our good friends, Jason and Jessica, and their 3 kids, and Evan and Kimmy and the twins. Since this was the first time camping for Ashlyn, Easton, and Kamryn we decided to stay a little close to home and went to Rainbow Falls State Park (about 30 min from home). I hadn't been there since I was in elementary school so I didn't remember too much about it, but it was really nice. The weather was amazing for memorial day weekend and Ashlyn did awesome so it made for great weekend. We bought a trailer earlier this year so it was also nice to be able to take a hot shower every day. Since we were so close to home, we had a bunch of people come out to visit us on Saturday and Sunday too. Here are some pictures from the weekend...











































































4 comments:

MamaQ said...

It looks like you guys had lotsa fun! :) Ashlyn is such an easy keeper!

Casey said...

Can't wait for Quinault!

Heidi said...

I wish we could have stayed! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun:) Like casey said....can't wait for quinault!!!

MamaQ said...

Hey Beck! I need your email address....can you text it to me or just send it to me via the blog. :)