Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Apple Cup 2009

Well this year has been a huge turn around year for the Dawgs. As most of you know, the last few years have been sad to say the least for the Huskies. BUT...With a new new coach and a healthy team, Husky Stadium was once again thriving and loud as ever. They had huge wins over USC, Arizona, Cal, and (not such a huge win, but a fun win) WSU! It's funny, because when I was in college we were a pretty good football team (Rose Bowl Champs in 2000 and never lost an Applecup), but I only went to the games every once in awhile (when it fit my schedule - I thought I was sooo cool!). I knew most of the players and was so "into" my own softball world I didn't really care that much and didn't think any of it was a big deal. Now, I love it! I think I have become a bigger Husky Fan today then I ever was! My mom and I purchased season tickets about 5 years ago and absolutely love our fall afternoons in the U-district! Where else can you tailgate on a Yacht on Lake Washington?!

My mom and I, and my good friend Stefanie had a great time at the Applecup. Check it out...


Susie-q and I
Me and Stef
Lushes!
Stef and some random dude
Good times with good friends!

No comments: