Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Click, click, click...

That was the sound I heard the other night only to discover Ashlyn crusing around in my heels! I swear no shoes are safe at my house - she tries to put every pair she sees on. It is so funny! Aaron's romeo's, my furry boots, and now my heels. This girl is obsessed with shoes!

Here she is with my boots on.  Notice she has the right one on backwards :)


And here is some footage of her with my heels on.  My favorite part is when she discovers I'm filming her and she kicks the shoes off like she just got done with a hard day's work.  But I guess playing, pooping, eating, and napping is a hard day's work for a 18 month old!





1 comment:

Amy said...

So cute, Becky. I haven't checked your blog in a long time and she is soooo big! Isn't this a fun age! She looks so happy.