Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Day at the Park

A couple Fridays ago Ashlyn and I, Lexi and Brier (my unofficial niece and nephew), Kimmy, Easton, and Kamryyn, Heidi and Jack, and Casey and Brett met up for a play/lunch date at Tumwater Historical park.  We had such a good time.  The weather was perfect and the kids had a blast.  It was so much fun to watch the kids play, climb, jump, and slide.  The smaller playground was the perfect size for toddlers.  It actually made me a little sad that Ash didn't need me (or want me to help her!) at all to navigate around the playground.  She's such an independent little girl that it makes me proud and sad at the same time.  Sheesh..where has the last almost 2 years gone?  Anyway, enough of my sappy mommy talk...here are some pictures of our day.



Ashlyn and Kamryn decided they would rather have chips than their sandwiches.

E-Man!  Love him to pieces!

Lexi, Brier, and Ash.  I miss these kids already.  And just to clarify, that is a juice box straw in Ashlyn's mouth.  She will hopefully never be gross and smoke.  (Sorry if you smoke, but Ewwww!!!)

My baby!  Yes, that is a Barrett in her hair!  So excited!  Although I was bald until I was 2 and look at my hair!  Pretty sure she will have serious locks soon :)

Peek-a-boo Brett!



Brett and Ashlyn doing there thang!  It's so cute how much she lights up when she see's Brett!

Ash getting the "icky gross" out of her show.  Yes, those are her words. 

Wee!!!

Easton's loving it too!

Brier and Ash gettin their slide on.

Me and my beautiful niece, Kamryn.

Sharing snacks.

Casey and Jack.  Don't worry, Jack, you'll be sliding with all of them next summer buddy!

4 comments:

Casey said...

Cute Beck :) We need another play date soon!

Tishelle Ward said...

Cute pics! Looks like a beautiful day...

Heidi said...

ahh cute pics! yes let's me up again soon! we also need a 'mommy's only' play date soon!

Becky said...

Yes we do Heidi! Lets make it happen!