Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Stork Finally Arrived!

Well, after 27 hours of labor, Ashlyn arrived on Wednesday, November 26, at 10:59 PM. Although it was the longest 27 hours of my life, it was so worth it! She is a tiny little thing - she weighed 6 pounds and was 18.5 inches long, but she is healthy and beautiful. We were able to come home on Friday and are so happy to be home with our little girl. Things are a little crazy as we adjust to being parents of a newborn, but we are loving every minute (well most minutes :) ). Aaron and I are amazed we created such a beautiful girl and we couldn't be more thankful and proud.

Here is me and Ashlyn just after she was born. Aaron and I couldn't stop crying!

Here is Ashlyn and me getting ready to come home. The outfit I brought to bring her home in was way to big, but thankfully I packed a little premie outfit just in case. I'm glad I did.

Sleeping peacefully.


Proud Papa.



Little Ashlyn.






5 comments:

The Brown's said...

Her fingers look so long I bet she wont be little for much longer. She is adorable I just love her so much and can't wait to actually meet her. It is torture being so far away.

Tishelle Ward said...

Congratulations Becky! (and Aaron too:))I am glad that everything is going well for you. She is just beautiful. As my 1st daughter said to me when I had our new baby girl, "You baked her just right!"

The McGovern Family said...

She is absolutely perfect! She looks a lot like Aaron I think. Are you guys sleeping much?? I am glas you are now in the blogging world, so now we can see pics of your adorable little Ashlyn. Thanks for sharing!

The Cole's said...

Congrats! Zane can't wait to meet his future wifey!

Shannon said...

oh my gosh - i'm so teary eyed - she is beautiful! Congrats you guys! - we actually find out tomorrow (Dec 10th) what we are having so, I will keep ya updated for sure. It was good to hear from you. I'm adding you to my list :)