Monday, December 22, 2008

Fun in the Snow

We have had a ton of snow the last week that most schools and a lot of businesses have been closed. Although I'm not a huge fan of the snow (unless it is in the mountains), Aaron has been loving it! We've had a ton of friends over the last few days and they have all been "playing" in our field on quads, sleds, and tubes. I've been inside with Ashlyn most of the time, but I've had fun watching them all out back. I did sneak out a few times while Ashlyn was napping to take some pictures.

Chase and Daisy loved the snow ( and chasing all the tubers)

Aaron and John braving the weather.

John and Heidi - even freezing temperatures doesn't stop these two from enjoying a ice cold beer :)


Heidi, Echo, and Echo's daughter Piper - she is sooo cute





Heidi and Echo getting ready for their turn on the tube.


3 comments:

MamaQ said...

Cute pics Becky....We've had SO much fun at your house. Thanks for putting up with us. :)

Kelly said...

I can't beleive how much snow you got...the news here said all flight to Seattle the last couple days were cancelled. Looks like fun. Merry Christmas!

Shannon said...

Can you believe this weather! :) looks like everyone had a good time. I wish I could go sledding. Just ridding in the car is like going on a rollercoaster - my belly is heavy! lol