Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rollin' Around

Ashlyn met two major milestones today. 1) she is 12 weeks old and 2) she rolled over! She has been struggling the last week to get all the way over and to my amazment this morning she finally did it. I found my camera just in time to see that the battery was dead but she did it three more times so I was able to capture the big event. The video is a little over a minute, and the grand finale is at the end. You have to watch her struggle for awhile first :)



4 comments:

The Cole's said...

THAT'S AWESOME! Isn't it funny the little things that impress us parents?

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! That was so cute! It's amazing how soon new babies start to do their little tricks. I can wait to see more as Ashlyn grows!

MamaQ said...

Oh my gosh...I can't believe she's big enough to roll over!!! How did that happen? :)

Demeri said...

How fun!!! I caught myself "leaning" for her...by the time she rolled over I was half way out of my chair and didn't even know it...I was trying my hardest to help her!!! Too funny!!!!