Sunday, March 8, 2009

Friends and Fun

Last night we celebrated one of Aaron's best friends, Jason's, 30th birthday. Aaron's mom and grandma were nice enough to watch Ashlyn so we could have a little fun with our friends sans baby. We had a really great time and it was a nice break to be able to relax and not be on baby duty for a few hours. These nights out are so rare for us now that I think we enjoy them a lot more than we used to. Apparently Ashlyn wasn't as excited as we were. Grandma Debbi said she screamed liked crazy for a half hour when they got home until she finally fell asleep. She usually goes to bed great and has no problems so I hope she just had an "off" night and doesn't make a habit of that when someone else is watching her. But I guess since Aaron or I are the only people who have ever put her to bed she was probably confused and maybe a little scared. She did eventually fall asleep in her swing though. Ahh..the magical swing - I don't know what I would do without that thing.

Here are some pics of our "big night out"
Here are some of the girls - My sister-in-law, Kimmy, and the twins (my niece and nephew) who will be here really soon :), Heidi, me, and Jessica (wife of the Birthday Boy).
The boys...
Aaron and I

Me and Heidi..check out my cleave...yeah to Breastfeeding!!

Aaron, me, and the Birthday Boy





4 comments:

Heidi said...

Good pics! It was fun to hang out:) Ooooh la la...how about that cleave????

Becky said...

I know! When I saw that picture I was like...alright!! I'm posting that one :)

The McGovern Family said...

yup...I'm with Heid...luv that cleave! LOL

Demeri said...

You crack me up...nice boobies though!!!