Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mariner's Game

We took Ashlyn to her first Mariner's Game on Sunday. She had a blast and so did we. We went with my dad and his friend, Mark. I was so excited for her to wear her "My first Mariner's Tee Shirt" but the day turned out to be pretty cold and damp so she had to wear a jacket all day. I did take a picture of her in the t-shirt before we left to go home after the game. I bought that t-shirt about a year ago, right after I found out I was having a girl. I've been dying for her to wear it so I was determined to get a picture! She also got a cool "My first Mariner's Game" certificate they give out to all the first timers. They fill in the name, date, opponent, and who they attended the game with. It will definitely be going in the baby book. She did take a little snooze during the seventh inning (even the wave that kept coming around didn't wake her up), but other then that, she was cheering and jumping up and down for the M's the whole game. It must of worked because they won!

















6 comments:

Heidi said...

oh she's got to be the cutest little fan that was there!! looks like you had a great time!

Casey said...

Fun Beck! We should take the babes to a game soon! That would be super fun! Brett has the same shirt in blue, how cute would that be!?!

MamaQ said...

I think she has to be the cutest little fan ever! :) No...I didn't make Piper's dress...Carter's! Let's get together one of these Mondays or Fridays--or weeknights for that matter. We could walk?

Mrs. Hodgen said...

so cute! I want one for Lela!

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

You mean she sat still for the game? She was a jumping bean the last time I held her...hehe.. She's so adorable in her little first timer shirt. We have a blue one for Jayden but it's a little big still. I didn't know they did that certificate thing at the game, that is super cool - I'm sure you have the first timer Husky fan shirt too??? :)

July 16, 2009 8:14 AM