Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What a week!

It's official...Ashlyn is mobile! She started to crawl just shy of her 8 month birthday. She is also trying to pull herself up every chance she gets. She is EVERYWHERE and getting into EVERYTHING!! Wow, I can't turn my back for a second. And to top it off, she also got her first tooth and rode in the grocery cart like a big girl all in the same week! It was an eventful week to say the least. But for a girl who was teething, you would have hardly known. Maybe she was just too excited about everything else. Here are some videos and pictures from the big week...


Woohoo! I'm a big girl!

Climbing up the couch...and check out the motorboating she does..that's her new thing!

Crawling...

Playing around...

6 comments:

Heidi said...

what a big girl! i loved hanging out with her last week:) she is such a good baby! better watch out...she'll be walking soon! yikes!

Kelly said...

Hi Becky, I can't believe she is already 8 months old and hitting so many milestones! She is so cute!

Becky said...

Thanks Kelly! You have so much to look forward too. It is the BEST!!! But beware...shopping for little girls is really hard on the wallet!

The McGovern Family said...

oh wow...all i have to say is, watch out!

Casey said...

Omg! Seriously! I can't wait to see her in action ... in person! Let's hang this week. I need to hit up Carters. Brett is in 9 month old clothes. I haven't bought him anything in weeks! I may be going through itty bitty baby clothes withdrawal ... although Brett isn't so itty bitty (:

The Brown's said...

Amazing!!! I am so in love with that little girl. Seeing her in action made not only my day, but my month, she needs to slow down she is growing up too fast! I am such a proud Antie...tell Ash congrats on the crawling and pulling up. Can't wait to see her first steps....have the camera ready! Love you guys. Aunt Rachael LOVES you Ashlyn! Scott is yelling at me he says "Uncle Scott does too!" :)