Friday, February 26, 2010

Pantry or Playground?

Anytime I need 20/30 minutes or so to make dinner, do some laundry, or any other miscellaneous chore around the house, all I have to do is open the pantry door!  Not that Ashlyn doesn't have a million toys around the house, but when I get desperate, the pantry has become my saving grace!  Ashlyn is amazed and amused by the pantry and all its contents.  She stacks the applesauce cups, bangs on the chip bags, shakes the cracker boxes, and most recently she has started this ritual of taking all the cans and transporting them to the end table in the family room.  She loves it and I get so much done! 





Here is my little "can transporter" in action...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Zane loves to do the same thing. He really loves to do this at Grandma and Papas house- she has a little shopping cart that he moves all the cans around in!

Anonymous said...

Too Funny!! The things we let our children do just so we can get some things done.

Casey said...

So cute! I love it! Brett is starting to do things like that too. He takes everything out of our lazy susan but he is nowhere near as organized or methodical with his placement! Must be a girl thing (: Looking forward to girls night tonight but we need to get the babes together!

Mrs. Hodgen said...

I love it!