Friday, February 5, 2010

Shoes

Ashlyn's new obsession (the phone is still her #1) is shoes!  She likes to try and put Aaron and I's shoes on, brings them to us, or brings her shoes from her closet to us.  She is so funny!  She just makes me laugh every day.  A couple of weeks ago she got my shoes on and actually tried to walk in them. It was hilarious!  I finally had a camera next to me when she decided to put on Aaron's shoes so I was able to capture the silly girl in action.  She got them on all by herself!





1 comment:

The Brown's said...

So cute! Aaron better start building her a walk in closet soon :) Ava is OBSESSED with shoes too. She has to have her "pretty" shoes on at all times, a hair pretty (bows, flowers, clips) in ALWAYS and I can hardly keep her tutu off!

I love the spoon pics of Ashlyn too. She is growing up fast. Such a smart girl!